Employee Self-Service allows employees to view information as well as update their work phone number online. The following information can be viewed or updated using this system:
- Employee Personal Profile (view name, preferred name, social security number, birth date, gender, race and ethnicity).
- Leave Balances (view balances for sick leave, vacation, and all other leave types available).
- Pay Checks (view details on paycheck information, please note this is not the same as My Pay Stub, to view your actual pay stub you must go to the My Pay Stub website at http://www.atsprintfreedom.com and follow the instructions sent out by payroll).
- Current Benefits (view your current benefit elections as well as associated costs).
- Update Work Phone/Email (view and update your work phone number and email address).
Now Let’s Get Started!
Copy and paste the following link into your web browser (IE Explorer only, do not use Firefox or Safari or it will not work).
- There is some initial set-up that you will need to do the first time you log in. When you first enter the portal, you will see the login screen. Steps 2-4 are only required for first time users; after the first time you log in, you can skip these steps.
- You may get pop-up messages when you log in for the first time (see Figure 2). If you do, click on OK to close it. You may need to do this a couple times.
- Your User ID is the first part of your district e-mail address (everything before the @ sign). Your password is the same password you use to log into your e-mail.
- Once logged in you will see the Portal Home Page. You can change your password by clicking on the Change Password link listed under Common Tasks (see figure 3).
- You must now set up your subscription to access your employee information. To do this, click on Manage Subscriptions listed under Common Tasks.
- Under the Subscriptions column, check the box next to Employee Self-Service if it isn’t already selected. You should see it listed under the Layout/Navigation column as well (see Figure 4).
- If you make changes, click the Save button just above the Subscriptions column.
- You can now access your information clicking on any of the links listed in the navigation bar on the left side of the screen (see Figure 5).
- To change your work phone number, click on the Update Work Phone/email link on the left navigation bar. Enter the correct work phone number in the spaces provided then click the update button (see Figure 6). Do not enter the area code or this will cause your number to display incorrectly in the staff directory.
- When you are done using the system, be sure to log out by clicking the logout link in the upper right-hand corner of the screen (see Figure 7). This will ensure that anyone else who may use your computer does not have access to your personal information.