85916 Bailey Hill Road, Eugene, OR 97405
(541) 790-3417 Fax: (541) 790-3305
Middle School Region: Kennedy
High School Region: Churchill
Mission Statement: Students at Twin Oaks value family, school and community. Our primary focus is helping all students develop skills to promote success in our global world.
Program Description: The goal of Twin Oaks is to maintain a welcoming, safe and interesting learning environment where students are motivated and achieve at high levels. Twin Oaks has a strong academics-focused program. Our strong kindergarten program is ideal to get students prepared for lifelong learning; nurturing their developmental growth and providing a strong foundation for literacy and math skills.
- Exceptional core academic programs utilizing differentiated instruction strategies meeting the needs of all students
- Highly skilled and committed staff committed to working with students and parents to meet district and state standards
- Integration of technology into all academic areas utilizing document cameras, SMART Boards and four computer labs
- Caring for Kids curriculum, school-wide Positive Behavior Intervention and Support and Title I program
- Annual author visits, annual school book with entries by each student, and weekly library activities enhance a focus on language arts development
School Improvement Goals:
- Continue to increase student achievement for all students in math, reading and writing
- Students, parents and staff will work together to maintain a safe and productive learning environment
- Increase parental involvement in school and community activities
School Colors: Blue and White