Home » Our Schools » Spanish Immersion Middle School

Spanish Immersion Middle School

spanishimmersionmiddle2800 Bailey Lane, Eugene, OR 97401
(541) 790-6300 Fax: (541) 790-6305

Grades: 6-8
Principal: Mike Johnson <johnson_mi@4j.lane.edu>
Secretary: Chanel Green <green_c@4j.lane.edu>
Breakfast and Lunch Menu

Feeder Elementaries: Buena Vista
High School Region: Sheldon

Program Description:
The Spanish immersion program at Monroe Middle School is designed as a “program within a school.” Most students in the program attended Buena Vista Spanish Immersion Elementary School. Students entering the middle-level program who did not attend Buena Vista must demonstrate an appropriate command of the language.

Immersion students receive 45% of their lessons in Spanish, with the remaining 55% integrated with Monroe Middle School students.

At the middle school level, alternative school students take courses with the at-large population of the host middle school along with classes in their specialized alternative program. Thus enrollment and state test results are counted with those of the host middle school. For more information, contact the school office.

ODE school report cards and AYP reports