875 Wilkes Drive, Eugene, OR 97404
(541) 790-4300 Fax: (541) 790-4320
Feeder Elementaries: Awbrey Park, Spring Creek
High School Region: North Eugene
Madison Middle School is a community of involved citizens that empowers all students to have an “I can” attitude and prepares them for success in an ever-changing world.
At Madison Middle School, all students take language arts, social studies, math and science. Madison offers a wide range of elective opportunities, including PE, band, choir, drama, home economics, art, digital media and wood shop. We are also an AVID school.
- Three years of required courses in math, science, language arts and social studies
- Electives offered in PE, band, art, home economics, digital media, and wood shop
- Beautiful new facility opened in fall 2005, offering an optimal learning environment featuring spacious, light-filled classrooms; first wireless public middle school in the U.S. with state-of-the-art library/media center
- Academic support for all students: TAG student services, Learning Center and Regional Learning Center programs, tutoring, homework help, math support using Math 360, and reading support using Read Right
- WEB, PBIS, PRIDE program, Expect Respect anti-bullying program
School Improvement Goals:
- Academic achievement: Improve individual reading and math scores and writing scores
- Academic achievement: Create supports to ensure student success
- Climate: Build school structures to promote a healthy school climate
- Climate: Foster community outreach and community partnerships
- Climate: Promote social skill development and interpersonal skill development
Beliefs and values include a strong commitment to individual academic growth, in a safe and healthy environment.
Black and Gold