2455 Willakenzie Road, Eugene, OR 97401
(541) 790-6633 Fax: (541) 790-6605
School Hours: 8:56 – 2:45
Breakfast and Lunch Menu
We teach students to be as independent as possible.
TEN, located at Sheldon High School, is a creative 21st century program that provides appropriate instruction and opportunities to students with developmental disabilities who have educational needs that include a high level of staff support and a focus on functional skills. The program is a national model and maximizes students’ potential in educational, social, vocational, recreational and residential areas. TEN has classrooms at Sheldon, at a number of local businesses, and at an apartment complex so that students may learn vocational and community living skills. Contact TEN for enrollment information.
- TEN (formerly Life Skills Network) has been providing specially designed instruction to students with individual needs in Eugene since 1984
- Courses at the high school level may include: Functional Academics, Daily Living Skills, Healthy Teens, Vocational Skills, Fitness/Recreation, plus opportunities for students to access other classes at Sheldon
- The Community Living Program builds on the skills learned in the high school program, and adds aspects of Independent Living Skills and Community Vocational Experiences
- Our staff consists of teachers, coordinators, instructional assistants, job coaches, office staff, a school psychologist, a speech/language pathologist, an autism consultant, and other support specialists
At TEN, we have the vision that each student who completes our program will have the skills and supports in place to be able to carry out an individualized, functional life plan.