1650 West 22nd Avenue, Eugene, OR 97405
Fax: (541) 790-5705
Principal:Jeffry Johnson <email@example.com>
Secretary:Julie Quelch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
High School Region: Churchill
Mission Statement:Committed to equity, Arts & Technology Academy teaches 21st century skills, creating global learners for a new tomorrow.
ATA is a unique student-centered school that ensures that every student is known in a small group setting. We believe that through the integration of arts and technology, students can attain knowledge and skills that will pave the road for future academic success.
- Safe, nurturing and inclusive environment for all students that focuses on multiculturalism and equity with curriculum that integrates arts and technology
- Language arts and math specialized instruction in skill-based grouping and multi-age/multi-ability groupings that address state standards; a math scope and sequence that has all students in algebra or higher by 8th grade
- We are a small school setting where each child is individually known by our staff
- We monitor the academic progress of our students and our instruction, providing interventions through math and language arts support classes, and acceleration through multi-age grouping and differentiated instruction
School Improvement Goals:
- Address Oregon state content standards through a variety of rigorous and innovative curriculum structures that are consistent with best practice
- Incorporate community, families and local organizations to participate in the learning community
- Ensure that all students are at or exceeding grade level in reading and math
- Ensure that arts and technology are effectively integrated across programming
IMPORTANT NOTE: Arts & Technology Academy's elementary grades will close at the end of the 2012–13 school year. Beginning in fall 2013, the school will be a middle school serving grades 6–8.
- About 4J
- School Board
- For Staff...