1328 East 22nd Ave., Eugene, OR 97403
(541) 790-8900 Fax: (541) 790-8905
Middle School Region: Roosevelt
High School Region: South Eugene
Mission Statement: Our mission is to provide an educational experience that prepares all students to be competent, compassionate, contributing members of the Edison community, and inspired global citizens.
Program Description: Edison is a welcoming place for children and families. We have a strong community of learners and supporters! We place emphasis on all children taking active responsibility for their learning and all staff and parents taking responsibility to support their learning. In addition, teachers teach a challenging, comprehensive curriculum while fostering an environment where mutual respect, exploration and risk-taking are encouraged.
- Strong core academic programs utilizing integrated curricula and differentiated instructional practices
- Experienced, dedicated staff and highly involved parents working together to support each student’s academic and interpersonal growth
- Exceptional instruction K–5 offering marine and aquatic science, technology, physical education, art, music
- Family nights, curriculum nights, Winter Sing and other functions that foster a strong parent, school, community connection
- Numerous after-school enrichment classes and on-site child care until 6 p.m.
School Improvement Goals:
- All students will meet or exceed Edison’s grade level standards in reading, writing, math and science
- Students, staff and parents will work together to maintain a safe, caring learning environment that fosters academic excellence and positive interpersonal relationships
- Students will actively contribute to a school-wide culture of respect, cooperation, inclusion, compassion and integrity
School Colors: Rainbow