250 Silver Lane, Eugene, OR 97404
(541) 790-4600 Fax: (541) 790-4605
School Hours: 8:15 – 2:45
Early Release: Fridays 12:00
Breakfast and Lunch Menu
Middle School Region: Kelly
High School Region: North Eugene
Prepare children to be productive members of a global society, and have children leave this school with a sense of self-worth, a respect for all people and a zeal for lifelong learning.
Choice is the essence of Corridor—not only the choice to be here but also opportunities throughout the day for students to choose how they will accomplish mastery of a certain skill. Students commit their mornings to reaching their highest academic potential and then engage in an extensive afternoon elective program. Here, teacher strengths and expertise are utilized to create a variety of curriculum enrichment classes that are designed to help students discover and develop talents, interests and self-esteem.
- Annual musical production performed at the Hult Center by all students in grades 3–5
- Curriculum-driven events and trips such as Outdoor School, Central Oregon volcanoes, oceanography, train to Salem, Oregon Trail, and young artists/authors workshops made possible by our supportive parent–teacher organization
- Afternoon multi-age elective classes that include such offerings as calligraphy, tennis, wood shop, chess/games, touring choir, sewing and stitching projects, clay, magnets/motors, bats, poetry, fables/fairy tales
- Corridor Performing Jugglers & Armadill-OHS Dance Troupe, open to students in all grades
- Student council which operates the school store and organizes spirit days and community outreach projects
School Improvement Goals:
- Increase student achievement in math and writing
- Continue to foster a safe, welcoming school environment for students, families and staff
Distinctive characteristics of Corridor School include a high degree of all-staff collaboration, multi-aged grouping in the electives program, numerous field trips and other hands-on learning experiences, the annual musical production at the Hult Center, a sense of family and community that builds self-esteem, mutual respect and parent involvement in their children’s education.
Red and Blue