158 Spring Creek Drive, Eugene, OR 97404
(541) 790-4050 Fax: (541) 790-4055
School Hours: 8:25 – 2:40
Early Release: Wednesdays 1:40
Breakfast and Lunch Menu
Middle School Region: Madison
High School Region: North Eugene
We, the Awbrey Park school community, strive to ensure that all students learn in a respectful, challenging and collaborative environment.
Awbrey Park is a thriving neighborhood school in North Eugene that focuses on the whole child. We value parent involvement and collaboration. Our teachers, counselor, administrator and support staff excel in teamwork and a child centered approach to elementary education. The Awbrey Park academic program focuses on 21st century literacy, math, science and a hands-on minds-on approach to learning. The integration of technology is key to our rigorous and engaging classrooms. Our students know that our staff believes in them and can assist them to make academic and social gains in their progress through school.
- We have a school counselor to support students and families
- We integrate arts and elective opportunities grades K–5
- We have a highly skilled and experienced school-wide Title I team and instructional staff who work together to help students academically and socially
- We take technology integration seriously. In all grades, you will find teachers using SMART Boards, built-in wi-fi, tablets and palm computers, laptops and mounted projectors in every classroom
- All of our students use iPad Minis, iPods, and laptops. Students in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades use iPad Minis for learning a majority of their daily routine
- We have a school-wide Positive Behavior Intervention and Support program and an extensive bully prevention curriculum
- We also have a strong social and developmental skills program called Caring for Kids
- We are a fun school with a lot of family events that keep students, parents and staff involved in our community
School Improvement Goals:
- To improve student achievement in math and literacy
- To involve families and the community in student learning and success
- To provide a safe and caring environment for all students
Travel north on River Road. Turn right on Spring Creek Drive. Awbrey Park sits on the right side of the street about a block and a half down the road.
Red and Black