Home » Instructional Services » Secondary Education » Summer High School Credit Recovery

Summer High School Credit Recovery

Summer High School Credit Recovery is a Eugene School District 4J sponsored program designed to help high school students complete their graduation requirements. This year, due to the coronavirus pandemic, we are offering online credit recovery courses through the Fuel Ed platform. All courses will be graded Pass/Not Pass, and most will be supported remotely by 4J teachers.

Who is Eligible?

  • Any high school student needing to recover credit for a course previously attempted.
  • Students entering 10–12 grades in Fall 2020
  • Must be a current student of Churchill, North Eugene, Sheldon, South Eugene or ECCO high schools.
  • Must receive a referral from a high school counselor, who will complete their registration.

Calendar 2020

Classes begin: Monday, July 13
Coursework completed by: Thursday, August 21

Students will be required to complete bi-weekly check-ins with their teacher and must be making progress toward course completion.

Referral & Registration

Please contact your high school secretary for more information about enrolling.