4J direct deposit pay stubs are now available online.
4J’s direct deposit wage statements are now provided online. This new service allows you to access your wage statement at any time — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You no longer need to wait to receive your wage statement by mail. Instead, you can access your information much earlier and whenever you want via the internet. By receiving your pay stub electronically, you can:
- Access your statement as soon as it is available
- Print your statement at your convenience, in your home or at the office.
- Prior statements are saved online for you for a period of one year. This is useful for both home loans and refinancing.
- Obtain additional copies for reprint anytime and anywhere.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the quickest response.
How to Access Your Pay Stub
You should change your password to be sure your personal information is secure. Good passwords include the following:
• At least one number
You can access your online direct deposit information from any computer with an internet connection.
1. Go to www.atsprintfreedom.com.
2. Enter your access ID, username and password.
Access ID: Eugene4J
Username: XXXXXX (your 6-digit 4J employee number)
Password: # # # # (the last 4 digits of your Social Security number)
3. Change your password.
You will be prompted to change your password when you log in for the first time. Write down your new access password and store it in a safe place.
4. Click “My PayStub” in the far left column to bring up a list of your pay stubs.
After logging in, bookmark the My Pay Stub site for future easy access.
5. Select the appropriate pay stub by clicking the date link in the “Pay Date” column.
6. To open and view your pay stub information, enter in the “Document Open Password” dialogue box the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number. The “Document Open Password” will always be the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.