To book an item from the 4J IMC:
1) Go to the 4J district library catalog at http://lib4j.lane.edu.
2) Pull down the "View entire collection" window to 4J IMC and search for your item by author, title, keyword, or call number. (If you want to see all of the Junior Great books sets, do a call number search for "J".)
3) Click on the title of the item you want to book.
4) Above the call number box, click "Book this material."
5) Type your first and last name and your 6-digit 4J ID number followed by an "s".
6) Click "submit".
7) Select a beginning date and click "submit".
8) If there is more than one copy available, you will be able to select which copy you want. If you want both copies, you will have to book one at a time.
9) Select an ending date and click "submit". You may book an item for up to 3 weeks. Items may be renewed by calling 790-7767.
10) A confirmation page displays. Click OK and you will be returned to the book record.
You can check online and see all of your IMC bookings by going to the 4J district library catalog at http://lib4j.lane.edu and selecting "My Library Account".
Type in your first name and last name and your 6-digit 4J ID number followed by an "s".
Click on "future bookings" at the left to see what you have reserved. If you need to change your plans, call 790-7767.
You can also see a list of any IMC or library materials you currently have checked out.
- About 4J
- School Board
- For Staff...