SMART — Start Making a Reader Today
- Help kids become confident readers by providing individual volunteer attention and new, take-home books.
- Read to elementary school students for one hour each week.
- SMART school coordinator provides coaching and schedules.
- www.getsmartoregon.org or 541-726-3302
OASIS Tutoring Program (volunteers age 50 and up)
- OASIS intergenerational tutoring taps the potential of volunteers who have the time, patience and life experience to make a profound difference in the lives of children.
- Tutor an elementary school student for one hour a week to improve language and reading skills. Training provided.
- Sponsored by PeaceHealth Center for Senior Health, Macy's, Blue Cross/Blue Shield and Quality Financial Group.
- Contact Patricia Rankin at 541-687-9178 or email@example.com.
For information on volunteering at a Eugene School District school visit http://www.4j.lane.edu/schools/volunteers.
- About 4J
- School Board
- For Staff...